Community Involvement Programme (CIP) provides experience for our students to be engaged citizens that have compassion and a heart for others
- The student volunteers time and effort selflessly to help others without expecting any rewards
- The students actively seeks opportunities to help others
- The student shows care and concern to others
The students are given the opportunities to serve others in meaningful activities initiated by both the school and the students themselves.
- Share ‘Happiness’ for the elders
- Donation drive for the orphanage
- Literacy and numeracy activities to the orphans
- Serving while learning (mural and wall painting)
- Charity booth for Habitat of Humanity
- School jersey jacket selling
Community Service Projects
- Yayasan Pondok Kasih Karunia Subur Agape: 46 students from Secondary 2 raised a total of Rp 2,900,000 to donate food items and story books for the orphans.
- Yayasan Anyo Indonesia: 3 students from secondary 4 raised a total of Rp 5,879,000 through a voluntary hair cut programme to raise awareness on cancer in children
- Sahabat Anak (NGO): 3 secondary 4 students donated books to the orphans and volunteered their time to teach them Bahasa Indonesia. Another 7 students sold food, refreshments and organized games to raise Rp 3,231,000 as donation to the orphanage
- Tresna Werdha Budhi Mulia 1: All secondary 4 students donated powder milk, footwear, home appliances, medical kit and clothings to the elderly home. They also spent time and effort to engage the elderly at the home through a range of activities.
- Asuhan Anak Putra Utama 4: All secondary 4 students donated home appliances, clothings, pillows and footwear to the boys in this orphanage.
- The secondary 4 students also raised a total of Rp36,663,100 from the Choir Competition and through voluntary donation by the parents to the elderly home and the boys’ orphanage
- Teaching and NTS collectively donated Rp 12,200,000 to the RW.
Total number of homes and orphanges served = 5
Total amount of funds raised = Rp 60,873,100
Fund Raising Campaigns for Habitat for Humanity
- Art Exhibition – Students raised a total of Rp 4,013,000 from the auction
- Games Festival – Students raised a total of Rp 3,500,000 through the selling of food and refreshment to students from the 3 campuses
- School Family Day Carnival – Students raised Rp 3,420,000 during the carnival through selling the friendship band
- Jacket Sales – Students raised Rp 12,850,000 by selling the JC jersey jacket that they can use in school
- Games Festival – Students raised a total of Rp 5,324,548 through the selling of food and refreshment to students from the 3 campuses
- Jacket Sales – Students raised Rp 16,192,000 by selling the JC jersey jacket that they can use in school
Total fund raised for Habitat for Humanity = Rp 45,299,548